Last Updated: July 12, 2023
Information We Collect
Our Sites collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, device, or household (collectively, “personal information”).
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information — such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our Sites.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our Sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information you provide to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Sites, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on the Sites (such as by posting messages in our online forums or entering competitions, contests or giveaways) or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information we collect can include the following: Name, Email address, Address, Contact number.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications.
- To fulfill and manage your orders.
- To post testimonials with your consent.
- To request feedback and to contact you about your use of the Sites.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm.
Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
How Do We Handle Your Social Logins?
In Short: If you choose to register or log in to our websites using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Sites offer you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public on such social media platform.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the Sites within a secure environment.
Updates To This Policy
How Can You Contact Us About This Policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at email@example.com
If you have any further questions or comments about us or our policies, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by post at the address provided above.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.